Post Production 2
Today was my final day working on my magazine project before it is completed and send to AICE for grading. I feel greatly confident with the work I have produced with consideration the extra amount I took to ensuring my confidence in my project. I sat down with my partner Hailey one last time during our class period. During this meeting we went over the corrections we made, examined each of our magazine's side by side to ensure it was the same format, and were giving each other constructive criticism on how we both did throughout this experience. We both agree this experience truly allowed both of us to find interests in designing and brought out a side of creativity that has been hidden for a while. After giving each other feedback, I will go home today and personally look over my project and then complete it. It has been a wild experience taking this course my senior year, but I am pleased to say I am almost finished and am satisfied with what I have constructed so far.
Comments
Post a Comment