Post Production 1

Today I worked on editing my magazine after reviewing my feedback and figuring out what I needed to fix. Specifically, I worked on editing the spelling, grammar and punctuation of every page in my magazine.  

    In my first feature article created, or both pages I noticed I had many errors that could have potentially caused me to lose points for this project and ruin my product. This consisted of grammatical errors, length of the lines or other eye-catching errors. 


    In order to make sure each of the words sat evenly on and off the images, I used to guidelines in Adobe InDesign. To do this I used the link below to better my understanding of this tool and also screenshot an example of myself using this tool. 


A screenshot of when I was teaching myself how to use this tool ;



Link I used that guided me:


https://www.lifewire.com/set-up-guides-in-adobe-indesign-1074369


Below is an example of an error before I corrected which was centering the words “Senior” and “College so it was evenly on the pictures and off the pictures.  



This was after :



    Next, I worked on adding our title of the magazine followed with a line and a page number at the bottom of every pageI feel like this is important because it not only is an eye-catcher, but it also keeps our magazine to visually look crisp or well put together.  Not only was a page missing it, but every page did not have the same font, size, and layout. Below is a screenshot of our updated title and page numbers for the bottom of each page 















Comments