Production 7: Proofread

    This week, I assigned my goal to finishing the feature article either this week or early next week. I finished my interviews with my two seniors, so I started writing their mini autobiography’s today as well. After re-reading what the people I had interviewed said or wrote, I was struggling figuring out how to make it into a mini biography proving the impact that sports have had on these athletes. I began by making groups of the questions and the answers I received making it easier for myself to figure out what to talk about. I chose to interview varsity football and basketball player Terrell pack and varsity softball and golf Elizabeth Small. I am pleased with my decision on not interviewing any administration or coaches because It would have been a struggle to receive a response from them about an interview or just questions for them to answer. 

Comments