Production 5: Feature article & questions

        Today I worked on giving out my questions to the people I will be interviewing for my feature article. Today this will include Varsity athletes Terrell Pack and Elizabeth Small with consideration that both are seniors at Sarasota Highschool. After reviewing my plans for feature article , I have concluded that I will not be adding the Administration or Coaches input. This is because not only did I receive no response from them, but I also was not able to set an interview times due to how busy they are. I feel although I lack this portion of the original goals for my feature article, I feel that I am in a strong position with my ideas moving forward .

* above is screenshot of the shared document with Terrell Pack ; he responded through this document by typing under my questions 

        I also worked on completing my introduction and conclusion for my feature article so that way once I finish the interviews I, all I must do is copy and paste this into my magazine. Although I have been struggling quite a bit with trying to find the perfect layout for feature article, I think I have a grasp on what I want to do. I have been testing out the different tools for Adobe so that way when next week comes, I will be able to easily import all my details and complete my project. I plan to sit down with my partner one last time before our magazines are published to ensure our formats are like one another.  

Comments