Production 6: Ideas for photos used in magazine

Today I worked on completing my ideas for the types of photos I will be importing into Adobe InDesign for my magazine. I plan to make my cover page image a photo of one athlete such as a Senior football player or a team picture with multiple athletes in the shot. For my feature article I plan of having up close head shots or action photos of the people I will be interviewingWith consideration, I already took different angles of the Senior Elizabeth Smalls, I plan to use her as one of my autobiography or interviews. The other athlete for the autobiography will be Senior Terrell Pack but I must complete which photos I would like to insert in my magazine that I have taken of him. Throughout my magazine I will insert a wide variety of action shots from both female and male sports. As said previously, I feel it is important to include both female and male shots to show to the audience both aspects. With this week being more of a sit-down planning week, I believe it was ideal to help me truly figure out my final ideas for what I want my magazine to look like to the readers. 

Comments