Production 3: Developing the feature article
Today during class, I worked on starting my feature article or beginning my layout for it. I have been struggling a lot with this project when it comes to figuring out what I am trying to have my final project look like.
So, for my feature article I will be conducting interviews with the following possible athletes who will be moving on to play at the next level and their current coaches: Elizabeth Smalls, Kyle Manitz, Terrell Pack, Coach Brody, Coach Ashenburner, Coach Stevenson , and Coach Amy Day.
I want to focus my feature article on getting these athletes personal thoughts and opinions on how sports truly do affect both the future and the mentors aiding them to get to their destination. I hope to add an emotional factor to this article by adding thoughts from the athletes who rely on sports for many reasons such as: staying out of trouble, passing school, a source to pay for their college tuition and so forth. By bringing this emotional side into my feature article I think it will truly embrace the importance sports has on high school athletes. It is importance to include balance between male and female athletes for both my pictures I capture and my feature articles.
Comments
Post a Comment