Storyboard
Not going to lie I really enjoyed creating my layout or design with my parent for our magazine project. Although the project was extremely easy to put together, my partner and I did not realize that this would include so many specific significant details that was needed. The element that was my ultimate favorite would be having the ability to choose the styling whether it was my writing or the specific type of photo I wanted to insert there.
By doing this exercise I was able to finally get the bigger picture of my project and have it right in front of my face. This exercise I was able to transform my ideas that I have had going through my head for a couple of weeks now and finally place them onto a paper for my final project. One of the many benefits of writing my ideas on paper was if I did not like the way one paged looked in comparison to the others, this gave me the opportunity to alter what I needed to.
With the use of this project and exercise it has allowed me to bring out a side of creativity within myself I have not seen in a while. The author of the article “Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginners guide” stated “Learning to create film stories from start to finish can significantly enrich learning, enabling students to develop diverse skills, understanding and knowledge in a wide range of areas.” Within this line the author is clearly outlining how in specific creating a film consists of many key factors and skills that develop during the process of the final project. When discussing what exactly brainstorming for your story board, the author of the article “Storyboard your way to success,” stated “…brainstorming, which is best used with a narrowly defined problem, storyboarding is ideal for solving complex problems - not only for supplying solutions, but also for defining different aspects of a problem.”





Comments
Post a Comment